Monday, November 5, 2012

Respect

When you have found that special someone and you get to know one another on a personal, deeper level the next thing to do is to respect each other. Respect is very important in a relationship. Have you ever heard of the saying, "You gotta give respect, to get respect"? Well that applies everywhere, work, daily encounters with people, and in relationships. If your mate talks down to you, pushes you around and treats you like dirt, that is not respect. I believe Aretha Franklin said it best, "R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me", if you want to keep that special person in your life, you have to show respect. I came across another blog where she's spelling out what Respect means to her, and after reading over it, I agree with her. Respect in Relationsips if you want to further learn how to respect yourself and your mate read this blog and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment